Back to search results Refer a friend Apply now
Fixed Plant Maintenance Trainer
Job no: 979232
Work type: Permanent - Part Time, Permanent - Full Time
Location: Red Chris Mine - Canada
Who we’re looking for?
We are seeking a Fixed Plant Maintenance Trainer to implement and maintain the Mill Training Systems. This includes Mill Operations, Assay, Metallurgy, Process Control, Electrical, Mill Maintenance and Warehouse Training schedules, systems and processes.
Reporting to the Mill Training Coordinator, your duties will also include:
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of Training Systems and Processes in the Mill area.
- Provide leadership and accountability to the continued development and empowerment of our workforce through our best practice training systems and processes.
You will be self-motivated and take initiative by proactively looking for ways to add value. You will demonstrate superior composition and editing abilities.
Qualifications & Required Technical Skills
- Minimum 5 years of Trades experience in a process plant
- Minimum 2 years as a Trainer or Supervisor in a Maintenance role
- Mobile Equipment Trainer Certification (Skid Steer, Wheel Loader, C/B Forklift , O/H Crane, Telehandler, AWP
- ITA Red Seal in a relevant Trade (Welding, Millwright, Heavy Duty Mechanic etc.)Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office / SAP / DATS
- High School Graduate
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- E-Learning Software – Articulate 360, Captivate
- Presentation Skills – Group Speaking – 30 people or more
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business demands
- High proficiency with SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite
Our commitment to you
At Newcrest, we hold core values that focus on caring about people, working together and achieving a high-performance culture through innovation and problem solving.
Newcrest’s commitment to diversity and inclusion respects both the rights of every individual to work to their highest potential, free of discrimination, as well as the cultures, religions and governing codes applicable to each country in which we operate.
If you share our values and feel that you could make a meaningful difference in this role, please apply online before the advertised application closing date.
Advertised: Atlantic Daylight Time
Applications close: Atlantic Daylight Time
careers.newcrest.com.auMiner of choice™