Job no: 979233
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Red Chris Mine - Canada
Discover what’s possible with us
Newcrest is one of the world's largest gold mining companies. As a global business, we aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels safe, valued and supported to bring their whole unique self to work. We recognise that our different backgrounds and perspectives help us find better ways to: solve problems; attract and retain the best people; explore, develop and produce more gold safely and profitably; and help make Newcrest a better place to work.
Our Red Chris mine is located on the traditional territory of the Tahltan and we encourage qualified applicants from the local communities to apply. We offer several designated marshalling points within BC including Nanaimo, Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops, Williams Lake, Prince George and Smithers.
Who we’re looking for?
We are seeking a Technical Writer to collaborate with subject matter experts, management across the site and the Training Team to develop a procedure, manual or other documents.
Reporting to the Training Supervisor, your duties will also include:
- Creation of technical documentation across the Mine Site
- Administer and Manage the Document Control Management System
- Gather information, organize and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Research, create and maintain information templates that uphold organisational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
You will be self-motivated and take initiative by proactively looking for ways to add value. You will demonstrate superior composition and editing abilities.
In addition, you will possess the following:
- Business Administration Certificate or Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an administrative support role with a global company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business demands
- High proficiency with SharePoint, SAP, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite
Our commitment to you
At Newcrest, we hold core values that focus on caring about people, working together and achieving a high-performance culture through innovation and problem solving.
Newcrest’s commitment to diversity and inclusion respects both the rights of every individual to work to their highest potential, free of discrimination, as well as the cultures, religions and governing codes applicable to each country in which we operate.
If you share our values and feel that you could make a meaningful difference in this role, please apply online before the advertised application closing date.
Advertised: Atlantic Daylight Time
Applications close: Atlantic Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friend Apply now
careers.newcrest.com.auMiner of choice™