Specialist – Training Competency
Job no: 30018200
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Cadia Valley Operations - Orange NSW
We are seeking a Specialist – Training Competency professional to join our team at Cadia. Reporting to the Superintendent - HR & Training, you will be accountable for providing technical advice and support as we optimise Success Factors LMS in developing and transitioning the business through blended learning, (eLearning and face to face) using an on the job deliver model.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Having a good understanding of IT systems and process especially Success Factors
- Able to use e learning tools especially Adobe Captivate.
- Develop new training and assessment content that suits the needs of the business by working with stakeholders
- Consult with internal stakeholders to identify other learning and development needs, ensuring competencies are aligned to training programs
- Develop and implement a compliance monitoring program in relation to the business’ training requirements
- Conduct investigations and provide recommendations in support of findings, including infield checks and desktop research of internal OJT trainers and external contractor training compliance
- Prepare documentation in compliance with site protocols
- Develop and implement a procedure to manage all current and superseded qualifications and units of competency
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated competence in the use and support of Learning Management Systems, ideally Success Factors, and experience working with SharePoint. As an experienced Specialist – Training Competency professional you will have a passion for compliance and document control with excellent time management and organizational skills. An excellent communicator with strong relationship building capabilities, your ability to quickly build effective relationships will ensure your success in the role.
Cadia Valley Operations is located in central western New South Wales approximately 25 kms outside the vibrant regional town of Orange. Employees reside in the varied accommodation options in Orange and the surrounding areas and enjoy access to the area’s wide range of amenities, including a prominent health sector, excellent educational facilities, shopping, transport and other services such as child care. Working at Cadia offers a unique opportunity for employees and their families to enjoy a mining career while living in a large active, local community.
Newcrest is the largest gold producer listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and one of the world’s largest gold mining companies.
Our people work together across locations in Australia, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Indonesia and Côte d’Ivoire and in every location, our people live our values and share our vision of being the Miner of Choice™.
With world-class opportunities across many diverse locations, Newcrest offers the opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in the global mining community, and to gain broad experience on a variety of projects locally or across a range of geographies.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Newcrest.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
careers.newcrest.com.auMiner of choice™